Who we are
Our website address is https://stealthbaymeds.com.
- 1. I hereby authorize and allow StealthBaymeds.com and any of its physicians, employees, associates, and contractors to perform and undertake an online medical consultation and evaluation of me for a potential patient for medications. I hereby release stealthbaymeds online physicians and all of its employees and contractors including physicians from any and all liability whatsoever associated or connected with my medical Consultation and/or use of prescribed medications.
- 2. I hereby state that I am an adult age 18 or older, I am aware of any possible side effects. And I hereby agree to answer truthfully all of the questions on medical questionnaire provided at stealthbaymeds.com
- 3. I understand that no doctor can guarantee that medications, even if prescribed, will provide the results I seek. I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me as to the results as there is no known medical treatment that gives 100% satisfaction to everyone, nor are there any guarantees against unfavorable results, risks or complications.
- 4. I further acknowledge that if I am prescribed medication, I have full knowledge that no physician, nurse, or medical personnel can predict as to whether I would or would not have any adverse effects since every individual has a unique biological/chemical make-up. I understand that all possible risks and/or complications do not need to be explained to me, nor do I consider this practical or even possible because risks and complications may occur that have never been recorded before. I hereby release any associated prescribing physicians from any and all liability whatsoever with any adverse effect I may suffer from.
- 5. I am participating in this online consultation at my own choice, at my own expense and my own liability and assume all responsibility for my use of these medications. I acknowledge and agree that I initiated this contact, and I agree that all on-line medical consultations and treatments will be deemed to have occurred in the state or country where the physician is physically located and licensed to practice medicine which may be in another state or country from my own.
- 6. I fully understand that it is my responsibility to have a routine physical examination to ensure that I have no disease(s) that might make certain medications inappropriate for my condition. I further agree that I have consulted with my physician and/or pharmacist and hereby warrant that I do not have any conditions or I am not taking any medications that would make a contraindication. I further agree to immediately notify any doctor whose present care I am under that I have chosen to take a certain medication.
- 7. I understand that if I have failed in any way to provide the online consulting physician with my complete and accurate medical history or if I fail to notify the online consulting physician stealthbaymeds.com of any changes in the future, then I can not hold them or its physicians responsible for any adverse effects I may suffer and I am solely responsible for any adverse effects I may suffer from taking or continuing to take medications or from participating in this program.
- 8. I hereby waive a physical exam at this time and agree to continue to have routine medical examinations by my regular physicians. I understand that an on-line medical consultation will NOT include an actual physical exam. I understand that it is my responsibility to have routine physical examinations to ensure that I have no diseases nor contract any conditions that may make taking A medication contraindicated. I further agree to immediately notify any doctor whose present care I am under that I have chosen to take a medication.
Patient Responsibility Agreement
By submitting this consultation form I affirm as if under oath and state truthfully that:
- 1. I am a competent adult at least 18 years of age.
- 2. I am permitted by law in my locale to receive the medication(s) I am requesting for my personal medical and therapeutic purposes and release stealthbaymeds.com from any liability in case if current operation is considered to be corrupt.
- 3. I, the patient, have had a recent satisfactory and sufficient physical examination and medical history evaluation by a local physician who is available and whom I agree to contact for any necessary local follow-up care and intervention, in case if I have any difficulties, possible complications, or questions. I know also that I may contact the prescribing physician and the dispensing pharmacy.
- 4. I have been fully informed by appropriately trained health care personnel and understand the risks, benefits, and possible side effects of the prescription drug(s) I may request, I have studied written or internet legal materials on these drugs including the websites and links that offer in-depth material.
- 5. I also affirm that I have previously safely used the medication(s) I may request, under a physician’s supervision, or I have been advised by my examining physician that the use of the medication(s) is not contraindicated for me and is appropriate for my personal therapeutic and medical needs.
- 6. I am requesting the prescription medication(s) solely for my own personal therapeutic and medical needs, and will not distribute any of the medication to others.
- 7. I am requesting that possibly a non-U.S. licensed prescriber act only in an adjunct capacity to my local physician, and does not replace my local physician when reviewing my request. I further request the prescriber to authorize the prescription drug(s) for dispensing by the clinic’s associated licensed pharmacy.
- 8. I affirm that I am seeking the prescription(s) for a necessary supply of medication, not to stockpile beyond an already adequate supply on hand.
- 9. I will promptly contact a local physician for any necessary medical intervention should a complication or concern result related to the use of a requested medication.
- 10. I agree not to take any over-the-counter medicines without approval from my pharmacist.
- 11. I agree to monitor my blood pressure at least once every 14 days. If my blood pressure is over 140/90 (either the top number is greater than 140 or the bottom number is greater than 90), I agree to stop taking this medication immediately.
- 12. I am allowed by law to use the credit card that will be used if my order is approved and processed.
- 13. I affirm that I have answered and will answer all questions truthfully, for my safety, just as I would in my local physician’s office and under that physician’s care, I have fully and completely disclosed any and all information concerning my health and medical history that may possibly be relevant to my request for this medication.
- 14. I realize there are risks as well as benefits to any medication, even OTC drugs. I have been fully informed of the possible effects, risks, and benefits of this medication. I agree that I have been previously and recently examined sufficiently as to physical and medical condition, and I have been provided sufficient information and adequately understand, the same as or more than if this consultation had taken place with my local physician in a physical office setting.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.